Two years ago, the Bookanistas released a video celebrating the success of one of their members. The video was so joyful and supportive that I knew that I wanted to belong to the group, even if I had to shank someone with a spork to get in. Thankfully, the Bookanistas didn’t require any such thing (and would probably have discouraged it). Just a short time later, I joined the group, and I’ve been reviewing with them every since. Each Thursday, our collective of librarians, writers (published and not-yet-published), and book lovers put out reviews of the books we love. In the last couple of years, the group has gone through a lot of change, but today, we are re-launching our www.thebookanistas.com with a bright new look and ton of prizes.
First and foremost, each of the Bookanistas is a passionate reader. Sometimes I get so busy with the writing and marketing and day job duties, that I forget how much I love to read. I’m so thankful I have this group there to remind me. It’s not too late to set reading goals for yourself. This year my goal is to read 100 books, and I’m currently at 64 books read. Tell me if you have any favorite books I should read!
AND don’t forget to enter for a chance to win these amazing prizes!
THE WINNER OF THE BOOKANISTA RELAUNCH GIVEAWAY OF AWESOME WILL RECEIVE
- IF I LIE and TOUCHED by Corrine Jackson PLUS ARCs of JUST ONE DAY and SPEECHLESS
- LET THE SKY FALL by Shannon Messenger
- BY BLOOD by Tracy Banghart
- POSSESSION, SURRENDER, and ABANDON by Elana Johnson
- TOUCHING THE SURFACE by Kimberly Sabatini (plus a swag surprise)
- BAD TASTE IN BOYS by Carrie Harris
- AUDITION by Stasia Ward Kehoe
- THE GIRL GUIDE by Christine Fonseca (plus sweet swag)
- MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
- LEVEL ONE by Lenore Appelhans
AND A SECOND WINNER WILL GET A BOX FILLED WITH Bookanista-beloved reads including:
- DITCHED by Robin Mellom
- JELLICO ROAD by Melina Marchetta
- TAKEN by Erin Bowman
- CLOCKWORK ANGEL by Cassandra Clare
- MONSTROUS BEAUTY by Elizabeth Fama
- SPARROW ROAD by Sheila O’Connor
Now, pop along to get advice from more Bookanistas and feel free to leave your own tips and recs anywhere along the way! Where? At the websites and blogs of…