- Wrote and edited TOUCHED 2
- Went to a lot of conferences (BEA, ALA, NCTE, ALAN Workshop) for the first time
- School visits and bookstore visits galore
- Graduated with my MFA in Paris (July)
- Visited Germany to meet the readers (July)
- Launched TOUCHED in Germany (Feb) and then in the US (Nov)
- Launched my debut novel, IF I LIE (Aug)
- Began working from a home office in Sept (day job)
- Began writing TOUCHED 3 and another WIP
- Vlogged for the YA Rebels, reviewed for the Bookanistas, and wrote a gazillion interviews and guest posts
- Participated in the Class of 2k12 and the Apocalypsies
- Read 85 books
- Back-to-back Change Write Now health challenges
I’m still reeling from everything that happened this year. I didn’t spend a lot of time letting things sink in or reflecting on them. I wish I had because sometimes really amazing experiences passed me by with nary a celebration. I hope to do a better job of slowing down to enjoy things in 2013. Here’s to a fresh beginning for the new year!
Tomorrow, be sure to return to check out my new 101 in 1001 post!