TOUCHED is out this week! To celebrate, I’ll be all over the place in the next couple of weeks. I hope that you can join me for any of these activities.
Mundie Moms Blog Tour
- Mundie Moms is hosting a blog tour for TOUCHED this week. Be sure to look out for the posts to get a behind-the-scenes peek at TOUCHED, plus there will be lots of prizes. Check out all the details here.
- There’s still time to enter the Goodreads contest for a chance to win a signed copy of TOUCHED.
Monday, November 26:
- School Visit (students only) – Orange County School of the Arts, Santa Ana, CA
- Barnes & Noble Signing at 6PM. Address: 11090 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Tuesday, November 27:
- School Visit (students only) – A.B. Miller High, Fontana, CA
- TOUCHED Launch Party at 7:30 PM, Mysterious Galaxy, Redondo Beach, CA.
Saturday, December 1:
- Debut Book Party from 2-4 PM, SCBWI Regional Beyond the Bay Program, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1924 Trinity Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Tuesday, December 4:
- TOUCHED SF Launch Party at 7 PM, Green Apple Books, 506 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94118.
Thursday, December 6:
- School Visit (students only) – Social Media presentation at San Jose State.
- TOUCHED has made it into the finals for “Best Cover” in the Lovelybooks awards. To vote, please click here.
For more information on TOUCHED, click here.